Newstripe Dirt Medic Baseball Infield Drag And Groomer 10003315
Queued On Order Availability
Order today and get this product placed in queue for delivery. Due to supply chain issues that have rocked all industries because of COVID, this product is suffering from low availability with high demand. The only way we can offer this product is if you place yourself into the queue to receive this product when it becomes available. We are estimating 8 weeks before this item can ship and there is NO GUARANTEE it will ship on or before this timeframe.
Be sure to adjust any projects accordingly and do NOT schedule a project based around this product until you have it in your hands.
When it comes to medium duty Infield Groomers, the Dirt Medic Infield Drag Groomer is high on quality and affordable with many great features to keep your infield looking great. It designed to be pulled with a small tractor or ATV and is ideal for Little League and High School infields. Even though it’s as tough as larger groomers, it only weighs 200 pounds and has a 4-foot-wide grooming swath. It comes standard with 10” pneumatic wheels for easy transport and is adjusted using a single hand crank which is used to adjust the depth of the harrow teeth.
The Dirt Medic is a great intermediate infield drag & groomer that is designed for medium to large infields with low to medium usage.
- 5' Finishing brush included
- 8 replaceable 5/8" spikes made from hardened steel
- 1/2" drop through pin on tongue with retaining lanyard
- Two positions for dragging & transport
- Easy to use – Quickly and easily attach it to your utility vehicle or tractor in seconds.
- Fast – Quickly adjust the machine to your infield grooming needs without needing any tools. Tough – American Made using all welded steel construction and quality components.