You are here
Newstripe Dirt Medic Baseball Infield Drag And Groomer 10003315
- Great for club, little league, schools and colleges
- Pull-behind design for small motorized vehicles
- Sturdy construction built to last
When it comes to medium duty Infield Groomers, the Dirt Medic Infield Drag Groomer is high on quality and affordable with many great features to keep your infield looking great. It designed to be pulled with a small tractor or ATV and is ideal for Little League and High School infields. Even though it’s as tough as larger groomers, it only weighs 200 pounds and has a 4-foot-wide grooming swath. It comes standard with 10” pneumatic wheels for easy transport and is adjusted using a single hand crank which is used to adjust the depth of the harrow teeth.
The Dirt Medic is a great intermediate infield drag & groomer that is designed for medium to large infields with low to medium usage.
- 5' Finishing brush included
- 8 replaceable 5/8" spikes made from hardened steel
- 1/2" drop through pin on tongue with retaining lanyard
- Two positions for dragging & transport
- Easy to use – Quickly and easily attach it to your utility vehicle or tractor in seconds.
- Fast – Quickly adjust the machine to your infield grooming needs without needing any tools. Tough – American Made using all welded steel construction and quality components.