Newstripe 4600 SP SELF-PROPELLED Airless Line Striper
Queued On Order Availability
Order today and get this product placed in queue for delivery. Due to supply chain issues that have rocked all industries because of COVID, this product is suffering from low availability with high demand. The only way we can offer this product is if you place yourself into the queue to receive this product when it becomes available. We are estimating 8 weeks before this item can ship and there is NO GUARANTEE it will ship on or before this timeframe.
Be sure to adjust any projects accordingly and do NOT schedule a project based around this product until you have it in your hands.
The 4400 SP Newstripe Airless Line Striper features self-propelled operation making it easy to handle on any turf or hard surface with ease. This paint striping machine will out-perform other brands costing much more. Its easy to use design incorporates up-front handle mounted controls allowing the operator to efficiently create crisp, straight line striped every time.
The 4600™ SP Self-Propelled Airless Line Striper features:
- Straighter Lines – The 10-inch pneumatic balloon tires and four-wheel design provides straighter lines when striping all surfaces, from smooth concrete to rough athletic fields.
- Brighter Lines – The fully adjustable, 0-3000 psi airless pump lets you control the perfect pressure to apply all paint, thinned or non-thinned. The result is a higher quality line without wasting paint. Plus, the hydraulic driven paint pump is non-pulsating so you get the best line edges possible. Say goodbye to ragged and scalloped edges common with pulsating piston pumps.
- No More Pushing – Get more done with less fatigue. The simple friction drives pulls the striper over uneven surfaces and up inclines to make the 4600™ SP the perfect paint striping machine to use all day. It`s unique, simple design is easy and inexpensive to maintain.
- Easy To Use – The airless pump pulls the paint directly from any standard 5-gallon pail. A universal lid snaps on any pail to prevent spills. A single lever easily engages the drive and relieves operator fatigue when striping long lines on paved area or athletic fields.
- Easy Cleanup – Color changes and clean up can be done in less than five minutes. Simply remove the pail with unused striping paint, place a half-filled pail of water or solvent (depending on the paint being used) on the striping machine and flush the system. Run the liquid pump protector through the system, and your machine is ready for the next striping job.
- Versatile – A quick release clamp allows you to remove the spray gun to paint stencils, curbs, and hard to reach areas with a 25-foot length hose. An optional rear caster is also available to easily spray arcs and circles. And our HashMark Master II allows one person to paint hash marks 5x faster than other methods.