Graco FieldLazer G400
The FieldLazer G400 all-in-one Stand-On Self-Propelled field marking machine is an industry first. Riding upright; standing is the ideal way for field marking professionals to improve visibility, reduce fatigue and increase productivity. Quickly stripe a large number of fields with razor sharp, long, straight lines; bright turf lines in a single pass. The G400 can automatically paint hash marks.
Field Marker Highlights:
• Folds up for transport or storage.
• 25 gallon paint hopper included.
• Accepts 5 gallon buckets.
• Electronic Trigger.
• Automatic hash marks and dashed lines.
• Smooth ride turf tires.
• High efficiency Honda engine.
• Smooth Ride turf tires for reduced fatigue, vibration and long-straight lines over any terrain.
• Large capacity 25 gallon (95 liter) paint hopper included - less paint refills.
• 3-Year Warranty and over 700 authorized repair locations in North America.
• Easy Out Filter makes tip clogs a thing of the past.
• Siphons from disposable paint bucket, eliminating tank or pot cleaning hassles.
• Paint circles and arcs or easily switch to gun and spray stencils for large solid areas.
• Control accessible from standing position. Start and stop the engine, view distance and paint consumption, adjust pressure.
• Self-centering steering locks in place for a straight line and automatically swivels to turn.
Field Marker Features:
• Electronic paint spray trigger provides quick response and reduces spraying hand fatigue.
• Automatic dashed lines simplify the application of media lines or even an entire cross-country track.
• Graco high-pressure airless paint spray technology.
- - - - - Produces bright lines from every angle.
- - - - - Coats both sides of grass blade in a single pass.
- - - - - Reduced paint consumption vs. low pressure systems.
• Comfortable stand-on shock absorbing platform - Improved striping sight line; easy to get on and off.
• Electronic pressure control adjustable between 0 and 3300 psi for field (1000 psi) and pavement (3300 psi) line marking.